CENTURY CELEBRATION WEEKEND SCHEDULE
*Tentative as of March 23, 2022
Friday, October 14
- 10:00am and beyond: Registration begins at Uni! Tours available while classes are in session.
- 2:00pm: Opening Convocation at Smith Hall
- 3:00pm: Alumni & Student Networking Opportunity at Uni (room(s) TBA)
- 4:00-8:30pm: Open for class gatherings / dinners / receptions
- 8:30-11:00pm: Sock Hop dance in Kenney Gym with live music from Captain Rat & The Blind Rivets
Saturday, October 15
- 9:00am: Alumni Run at Kenney Gym
- 9:30-10:30am: Madrigal Alumni Rehearsal at Uni South Attic (open to all)
- 10:30am-12:00pm: “State of the UNIon” panel discussion featuring current director Dr. Elizabeth Majerus (location TBA)
- 12:00pm: Lawn Party picnic in green space behind Uni
- 2:00-3:30pm: Fine Arts Showcase in Krannert Center (room TBA)
- 4:00-6:00pm: Open for class gatherings / dinners / receptions
- 6:00pm: Century Celebration Gala at I-Hotel Conference Center Heritage Hall
Sunday, October 16
- 9:30am-12:00pm: Alumni Brunch and Madrigal Performance in green space behind Uni; school open for final tours and current student/faculty project showcase
Greetings Uni High Community!
If you are NOT receiving Email and/or U.S. Mail Communications from Uni High Advancement, and you would like to be added to the communications list, please email email@example.com and ask to be added to our email and/or mailed communications.
All Century Celebration event communications are shared primarily through Enews, but some U.S. Mailings, as well.
This message is brought to you by your Uni High Advancement Team....Janet Kroencke, Meghan Stursa and Christine Pierson .
We have hotel room blocks reserved and available now for that weekend and our venue reserved for our BIG EVENT happening that Saturday, October 15th, 2022. Please anticipate a higher rate of traffic in the area, as well as busier than usual restaurants and bars.
Please be sure to make your accommodations EARLY, as we prepare to celebrate together.
Always check our Century Celebration webpage for helpful resources like the List of Group & Private Dining Options , Hotel room blocks, Updates and other helpful information about the Century Celebration activities and events.