Skip to main content
Violations of the laboratory rules or the University Laboratory High School computer usage agreement will result in loss of computer privileges or other disciplinary action.
- No eating or drinking in the labs
- No games of any kind, Internet chat or instant messaging.
- Labs may be closed during classes
- Users must give up their computers if they are needed for a higher priority use. Priorities for use of the computers are:
- Regular classes meeting in the computer labs
- Working on assigned homework and class projects
- Personal communications (e-mail, web browsing, etc.)
- Other personal or recreational use
- Do not install any software, or modify or delete any system files on any lab computers.
- Use headphones to listen to music or whenever the sound from your computer may disturb other users.
- Respect the equipment. Don’t remove or disconnect any labels, parts or cables.
- Do not read or modify other users' files.
- Keep your passwords to yourself. Change your password right away if you think someone else may know it.
- Never impersonate another user by using their name or password. Do not access files, accounts or other systems you are not authorized to use.
- Do not run programs that continue to execute after you log off.
- Tell the system administrators if anything needs to be fixed.
- Print in color only if it’s essential for a legitimate school project.
- Keep the labs clean.