Computer Lab Rules
Violations of the laboratory rules or the University Laboratory High School computer usage agreement will result in loss of computer privileges or other disciplinary action.
- No eating or drinking in the labs
- No games of any kind, Internet chat or instant messaging.
- Labs may be closed during classes
- Users must give up their computers if they are needed for a higher priority use. Priorities for use of the computers are:
- Regular classes meeting in the computer labs
- Working on assigned homework and class projects
- Personal communications (e-mail, web browsing, etc.)
- Other personal or recreational uses
Contact the Technology Director, Mr. Greg Smith (room 105, 217-244-8589, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or see anyone violating these lab rules.