Hotlines, Crisis Lines, & Warm Lines
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1800-273-8255.
- For deaf & hard of hearing: 1800-799-4889; or online chat at: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/
- The Trevor Project Lifeline (LGBTQ+ hotline): 1866-488-7386. online chat at www.thetrevorproject.org. or text “Trevor” to 1202-304-1200
- The crisis text line: Text SCHOOL or HOME to 741741 for 24/7 crisis counseling
- Linea de crisis (en espanol): 877-784-2432
- Champaign Crisis Line: 217-359-4141
- IL WARM Line (M-F 8am-5pm): 866-359-7953
- For if you or a family members has mental health and/or substance use challenges and would like to receive support by phone
- Illinois Call4Calm service: Allows Illinois residents to talk to a mental health professional, free of charge, during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Text TALK to 552020 for English service.
- Text HABLAR to 552020 for Spanish service.
GritX - online resource for guidance on various social emotional topics